Thursday, December 17, 2009

Erm I basically stayed at home and do nothing except playing computer games for so many days already, even though I noe that holidays is ending soon but I still havent start my holidays hw one bit lol =P Furthermore this 23rd december gonna be the 3A class outing or should I say is 4A lol. Hope it will be a fun day and I am praying not to rain on that day so that we can play as much as we can outdoors =D Everyone muz be active in participation on that day k? Enjoy ourselves to the fullest b4 the stressful era of Sec4. Dont go around unhappy this unhappy that and complain here and there cuz some efforts is put in by our great organisers to make this event a successful one =D Ok there is no offense in my words so pls dont feel offended in any way, anyway thats all =) Cant wait.

Still struggling to accept that fact and I think this will never end but I am still willing to continue this way to let everyone be happy I hope...